Pottawatomie County EDC, KS


Who do I contact about a building permit?

Pottawatomie County Zoning Office: 207 N 1st - Po Box 284 - Westmoreland, KS 66549 Phone 785-457-3551 Fax 785-457-3591 Office Hours 8:00am - 4:30pm M-F

Pottawatomie County Zoning Office

Where do I pay my taxes?

Pottawatomie County Treasurers Office: 207 N 1st - Po Box 158 - Westmoreland, KS 66549 Phone 785-457-3681 Fax 785-457-3740 Office Hours 8:00am - 4:30pm M-F

Tax Search

What business assistance programs are available in Pottawatomie County?


Business Assistance Programs

What is Pottawatomie County's Unemployment Rate?


Kansas Department of Labor

Who are the largest employers in Pottawatomie County?